- Decide how much space you require using our size estimator
- Reserve your room online, on the phone or in person
- Pack up your items
- Drive them to site yourself or arrange for a removals firm / white van man
(we can recommend some if you need advice)
- Fill your unit
- Lock your unit (you hold the only key)
- Access your items as often and whenever you want.
The security starts with your lock, you hold the only key(s) - we don’t have access to your goods.
All our sites have digital recorded CCTV in operation 24 hours a day. All entrances and exits are covered as well as our office areas.
All our sites have a 2 metre high perimeter fence.
You can move to a larger or smaller room without penalty and start paying the new rate straight away – as long as we have availability of course.
To move in we don’t need any notice but it’s always best to contact us first to check we have space available. You can reserve a room/unit in advance, even if you don’t have a firm date in mind.
To move out we just require 14 days notice.
As long as you want – as long as you pay of course!
You pay 4 weeks in advance and every 4 weeks (28 days) after that. Your initial payment needs to be by card (our Bridgwater site accepts cash). Unfortunately we no longer accept cheques.
It’s general common sense but you can store most things, except:
- Explosives, firearms, combustible or flammable materials or liquids.
- Illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained.
- Compressed gasses.
- Food or perishable goods.
- Any living creature.
All our residential customers need to take out insurance cover through us. The insurance is based on a new for old policy - we cover your goods for what it would cost to buy them brand new. As you may imagine there are some exceptions and limitations such as you are only allowed jewels and stamps up to a certain value. Please ask a member of staff for more details.