- UK Storage Location Spotting on Broadchurch
- Swindon Free Doughnuts
- UKSC Take On Bridgwater 10K
- Gadget Show Winner Uses Our Cornwall Storage
- Got Stuff In Storage And Want To Be On TV?
- UK Storage Company Is 10 Years Old
- Need Removals?
- Free Doughnuts In Chard, Ilminster and Axminster
- Short Commute For Our Chard Site
- Top Tips - Sell Your House Quicker
- UK Storage Close Greggs In Bridgwater!
- Free Doughnuts In Plymouth
- Storage Auctions
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- Christmas Opening Hours 2016
- Christmas Opening Hours 2015
- Christmas Opening Hours 2014
- Free Storage For A Year
- Current Job Vacancy
- The Ten 'Ds' of Storage
- UK Storage Wins Packaging Award
- Taunton Storage site offers 24 Hour Access
- Bridgwater Office Space To Let
- See our self storage video
- UK Storage arrives on Google Street View
- Moving or storing a sofa?
- Motorbike / Car Storage
- Need A Business address?
- Plymouth Storage Customers Form A Queue
- Man With Van
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Best Storage in Taunton?
- Bridgwater not Bridgewater Storage
- Removal Company In Bristol
- Strange Items Stored with UK Storage
- Perfect For The eBay Generation
- Self Storage Taunton Complete
Current Job Vacancy
We are always on the look out for talent people to join our team so it's always worth getting in touch if you are looking for a job. Specifically we are currently recruiting for the position(s) below:
Customer Service / Sales Assistant
A large part of this job is building and maintaining ongoing relationships with the customers. The successful applicant will need to have an excellent phone manner and the ability to listen and empathise with customers’ individual situations. There is an ongoing high level of customer interaction by phone.
- Processing customers moving in and out of our various locations
- Helping customers determine what services they require
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic maths skills
- PC literacy / IT skills - MS Office, including Excel
- Basic typing skills
Our opening times are: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm Saturday
The hours of work are:
Week 1 - Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Week 2 - Monday to Saturday with one day off mid-week (Saturday work hours are 9am - 4pm)
Please include whether you are currently employed and the length of your notice period.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Storage Company has two positions open for general labourers to join our expanding team. Previous experience in the building industry is preferred. We have been in business 10 years and now have a construction team that builds and fits our storage units for new sites. We have a great team of 7 people so far. If you enjoy being busy on site, please apply to join us.
General labouring duties include clearing up, unloading materials and assisting tradesmen. Maintaining a neat, tidy and safe work site is a priority. On-the-job training for unit construction will be provided. All health and safety training will be provided.
- Good level of physical fitness
- Excellent spoken English skills
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5:30pm. Overtime is available. The main work location is in Bridgwater, Somerset. Transport will be provided if working away from the main location.
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com or drop your CV in to reception.