- UK Storage Location Spotting on Broadchurch
- Job Vacancy In Bridgwater
- Swindon Free Doughnuts
- UKSC Take On Bridgwater 10K
- Gadget Show Winner Uses Our Cornwall Storage
- Got Stuff In Storage And Want To Be On TV?
- UK Storage Company Is 10 Years Old
- Need Removals?
- Free Doughnuts In Chard, Ilminster and Axminster
- Short Commute For Our Chard Site
- Top Tips - Sell Your House Quicker
- UK Storage Close Greggs In Bridgwater!
- Free Doughnuts In Plymouth
- Storage Auctions
- Christmas Opening Hours 2016
- Christmas Opening Hours 2015
- Christmas Opening Hours 2014
- Free Storage For A Year
- Current Job Vacancy
- The Ten 'Ds' of Storage
- UK Storage Wins Packaging Award
- Taunton Storage site offers 24 Hour Access
- Bridgwater Office Space To Let
- See our self storage video
- UK Storage arrives on Google Street View
- Moving or storing a sofa?
- Motorbike / Car Storage
- Need A Business address?
- Plymouth Storage Customers Form A Queue
- Man With Van
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Best Storage in Taunton?
- Bridgwater not Bridgewater Storage
- Removal Company In Bristol
- Strange Items Stored with UK Storage
- Perfect For The eBay Generation
- Self Storage Taunton Complete
UK Storage Close Greggs In Bridgwater!
On our latest doughnut giveaway in Bridgwater, home to our first ever storage facility opened in 2005, we had quite an occurance. As usual we were out on the streets giving away as many doughnuts as possible to the people of Bridgwater. We try to free up as many staff as possible from our various sites and then give away as many as 2000 doughnuts (I think we managed about 1,700 this time).
At about 10.30 Carmel, from our Bridgwater site, shouted over that Greggs were closing. Sure enough they pulled their signs in from outside and soon were putting a sign in the window and turning off the lights. Surely our free doughnut giveaway hadn't managed to close a heavyweight like Greggs? Well they had closed for the day, sadly it wasn't anything to do with us, there had been a flood and they'd been forced to close. It was probably for the best, we certainly didn't want the might of a big company like Greggs coming down on little old UK Storage for giving away doughnuts.
After that it was a fairly peaceful day giving out doughnuts to the people of Somerset, the hardest task is convincing people that there is a link between giving our doughnuts and self storage in Bridgwater. A good day was had by all and we even managed to save a couple for family and friends back home - we've learnt from previous mistakes! Thank you to all those people we met on the day, another successful day raising the cholesterol levels of the local residents.