Last reviewed: 31/08/2021 14:33 - John Lamb, Commercial Manager
We remain open! We are uniquely placed to operate fully during the Coronavirus / Covid-19 issue. See below for the full details. Please note our hours are as normal. See here for the opening times of self storage near you.
However, through our web site you can start using our storage at any time with all access details supplied once you have checked-in - just like you do for a flight.
- The Stay At Home rule ended on the 29th of March 2021 and it should now be easier to get things done. Whether that's clearing out your house, moving, decorating, you name it!
- Since the 19th of July changes we are still asking customers to wear masks where possible.
- We have had the Health & Safety Authority visit several of our locations and we're pleased to say they are happy with how we are dealing with the situation and the provisions we have in place.
- Our storage locations are now completely staffless. Creating a safe, secure environment for you to visit if essential. Our site maintenance teams still visit on a regular basis to clean the site and to wipe down and disinfect key areas such as touch pads.
- Some of our staff, administrators, managers and directors are working from home. Able to oversee the companies activities while still following government guidelines.
- All our day to day services are operating as normal and open to customers at these unusual times. This is due to our ability to operate the site safely and securely without any staff on site. This is our usual way of operating, so we are practiced in working this way in a safe and secure manner.
If you are visiting site please follow social distancing. If there is already someone unloading or loading where you need to be, please wait until they are out of the way. If you are using a site with a lift, please keep clear of it while someone else is using it.
Our staff are already able to operate the sites remotely, lone working from home and other locations, as they currently do out of hours to help with customer issues.
When I required storage for a few months while moving house and my new property not been ready i had no idea who to use. I had asked various companies for quotes but felt they were all too expensive then unexpectedly I had a call from Uk Storage. The gentleman on the phone was so polite and friendly i excepted his offer of a quote. Included in this quote was an offer of 3 months half price storage which in all honesty swayed my decision to use them. Although the area they were based in isn’t an area I would usually choose to store my belongings i asked many questions and was happy that there would be 24 hour camera surveillance and someone to answer the phone 24 hours a day and several doors which needed a passcode number to enter before you where even able to enter the units. On viewing the storage facilities I was genuinely surprised at how clean and welcoming it was as well as been on a busy retail park. The storage units themselves were extremely clean and secure and although i was placed on the first floor there was a lift to transport my items. The payment is taken by direct debt every 28 days and if you have paid for your final month but only require it for less days they will refund the days not used that month. Above all the most important factor I experienced was every member of the team I spoke to at any time of day or evening were extremely polite, helpful and a credit to there company.
SERVICE AND QUALITY. Excellent service and quality of service. Would highly recommend
We rented a unit for a period spanning Dec 2020 to Sept 2021. The premises are clean and tidy. Trolleys just inside the door. Goods lift if you are on upper floor. We were on 1st floor. The lighting comes on, as you walk around -motion detectors i guess. Plenty of accessibility, we never needed the out of hours service. All our goods were kept safe and dry. Thank you to UK storage customer service for their help answering my emails and supplying necessary invoices for the removal company to show French customs. Would recommend based on my experience.
I found UK storage facility very easy to use. It was very clean and easily accessible. Customer service was efficient. Even though I had a slight issue it was dealt with very professionally. I felt that my pocessions were safe. I would recommend the facility.