Last reviewed: 26/05/2020 13:41 - John Lamb, Commercial Manager
We remain open! We are uniquely placed to operate fully during the Coronavirus issue. See below for the full details. Please note our hours are now back to normal. However, through our web site you can start using our storage at any time with all access details supplied once you have checked-in - just like you do for a flight.
- On the 13th of May it was confirmed the housing market was being started up again, a large amount of our customers use us to enable house moves. Please see this article on the BBC web site.
- If you have already sold your house, terminated your lease or are already in the process of moving house then it can be seen as essential that you keep going with that process. As part of that process many people need to use storage.
- Key workers have storage at our sites and require access to their storage unit.
- Our storage locations are now completely staffless. Creating a safe, secure environment for you to visit if essential.
- We do not want to restrict our customers from accessing their personal possessions, some of which they may need during isolation and the Coronavirus outbreak.
- All our staff, administrators, managers and directors are working from home. Able to oversee the companies activities while still following government guidelines.
- All our day to day services are operating as normal and open to customers at these difficult times. This is due to our ability to operate the site safely and securely without any staff on site. This is our usual way of operating, so we are practiced in working this way in a safe and secure manner.
If you are visiting site please follow social distancing. If there is already someone unloading or loading where you need to be, please wait until they are out of the way. If you are using a site with a lift, please keep clear of it while someone else is using it.
Our staff are already able to operate the sites remotely, lone working from home and other locations, as they currently do out of hours to help with customer issues.
I recently hired a storage unit with uk storage in redruth, customer service was outstanding. The unit was very clean and the site had ample security. Reasonable price and easy to set up. Would definitely recommend and would use again if needed. Thank you once again uk storage redruth.
UK Storage Company is the only storage place I will use from now on. This is a fantastic company and if you need your precious items stored in a spotless, easy access facility at very reasonable rates then the UKstorage company is the place. I found the online booking easy and the room guides super useful for helping me choose the right size. The team are so helpful and friendly and even directed me to on site WC over the phone. The trolleys are all in tip top condition so I was easily able to load and unload myself and I’m barely over 5ft. Not a single negative to say about this company. Thanks everyone.
Fantastic service, I had two units over 5yrs whilst I went through three house moves. Everything remained in pristine condition, from furniture to clothes, no deterioration at all. Staff extremely helpful with a friendly, caring attitude. Highly recommend and would use again if I require storage solutions in the future.
I have been delighted with the service I have received from the UK storage call centre. On a couple of occasions I have dealt with Tom who was excellent and in my option went the extra mile to ensure that all of my self storage requirements were met. A charming and excellent ambassador for the brand and exemplifies how customer service should be delivered. Well done Tom.