Customer Services Advisor
Salary: £22,500 per annum
We are looking to recruit an exceptional customer service candidate to join our team. This role is phone based, and you will be working in our head office location in Bridgwater. The successful applicant will need to be able to listen and empathise with customers’ individual situations, as well as have an excellent phone manner.
This is a family run company and every member of our team is valued. The management has an open door policy and are always happy to hear suggestions and ideas from staff. Due to business growth, the environment can be quite fast paced and things can change quickly. Our supportive team will do their best to help you get settled in to your new position right away.
UK Storage currently has 25 locations across the UK, with several more opening the near future. Our company aim is to provide a great product and the best possible service to our customers.
- Offering a personal and efficient service
- Manage customer details during move-in, move-out and process any account changes
- Processing confidential customer information
- Resolving customer queries
- Taking payments, processing refunds and chasing outstanding debts
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in a customer service role
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the customer
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good keyboard and numeracy skills
We are open 7 days per week. The work rota is a combination of days, evenings and weekend hours.
31 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please include whether you are currently employed and the length of your notice period.
Reference ID: Hub Admin
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 /year
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Contact Number: 01278 424374
Send your CV: [email protected]