- UK Storage Location Spotting on Broadchurch
- Swindon Free Doughnuts
- UKSC Take On Bridgwater 10K
- Gadget Show Winner Uses Our Cornwall Storage
- Got Stuff In Storage And Want To Be On TV?
- UK Storage Company Is 10 Years Old
- Need Removals?
- Free Doughnuts In Chard, Ilminster and Axminster
- Short Commute For Our Chard Site
- Top Tips - Sell Your House Quicker
- UK Storage Close Greggs In Bridgwater!
- Free Doughnuts In Plymouth
- Storage Auctions
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- Christmas Opening Hours 2016
- Christmas Opening Hours 2015
- Christmas Opening Hours 2014
- Free Storage For A Year
- Current Job Vacancy
- The Ten 'Ds' of Storage
- UK Storage Wins Packaging Award
- Taunton Storage site offers 24 Hour Access
- Bridgwater Office Space To Let
- See our self storage video
- UK Storage arrives on Google Street View
- Moving or storing a sofa?
- Motorbike / Car Storage
- Need A Business address?
- Plymouth Storage Customers Form A Queue
- Man With Van
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Best Storage in Taunton?
- Bridgwater not Bridgewater Storage
- Removal Company In Bristol
- Strange Items Stored with UK Storage
- Perfect For The eBay Generation
- Self Storage Taunton Complete
Strange Items Stored with UK Storage
We've had some strange items stored with us over the years and we thought we'd tell you about a few. One of our favourites has to be Percy the Pike. He was the prize possession of a tenant who was a keen fisherman.
The most popular item among our staff was the Knight Rider car we stored in our early days. Normally when people come to us for car storage they're wanting to store their work van or an old Ford Escort. This customer turned up with a copy of Michael Knight's K.I.T.T., you should have seen our faces!
You can actually store most items at a self storage facility, I'm sure you can think more weird and wonderful items than mentioned above. In fact there probably have been weirder items but we've just not known about them. Obviously we don't go in to people's storage rooms unless they request us to - some people take advantage of our free delivery acceptance, this is where we will sign for a parcel and put it in your room for you.
Oh and if this talk of strange items in storage has got you thinking, we're not allowed to store anything illegal, toxic or explosive.