- UK Storage Location Spotting on Broadchurch
- Job Vacancy In Bridgwater
- Swindon Free Doughnuts
- UKSC Take On Bridgwater 10K
- Gadget Show Winner Uses Our Cornwall Storage
- Got Stuff In Storage And Want To Be On TV?
- UK Storage Company Is 10 Years Old
- Need Removals?
- Free Doughnuts In Chard, Ilminster and Axminster
- Short Commute For Our Chard Site
- Top Tips - Sell Your House Quicker
- UK Storage Close Greggs In Bridgwater!
- Free Doughnuts In Plymouth
- Storage Auctions
- Christmas Opening Hours 2016
- Christmas Opening Hours 2015
- Christmas Opening Hours 2014
- Free Storage For A Year
- Current Job Vacancy
- The Ten 'Ds' of Storage
- UK Storage Wins Packaging Award
- Taunton Storage site offers 24 Hour Access
- Bridgwater Office Space To Let
- See our self storage video
- UK Storage arrives on Google Street View
- Moving or storing a sofa?
- Motorbike / Car Storage
- Need A Business address?
- Plymouth Storage Customers Form A Queue
- Man With Van
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Best Storage in Taunton?
- Bridgwater not Bridgewater Storage
- Removal Company In Bristol
- Strange Items Stored with UK Storage
- Perfect For The eBay Generation
- Self Storage Taunton Complete
UK Storage Location Spotting on Broadchurch
UK Storage Location Spotted On Broadchurch
Broadchurch is the big iTV1 drama that has gripped viewers across the country with millions tuning in on a Monday night to see Olivia Coleman and David Tenant as the local town detectives in a fictional town called Broadchurch. The third and final series has just come to a close and the end of season finale revealed the who dunnit that has become the big attraction of the show.
Guessing who had perpertrated the crime has been a big draw for the programme with many column inches in the newspaper given to the details as they unfolded week by week. This appeal has been supported by the beautiful scenery used as the backdrop, with scenes shot throughout the south-west. Locations such as West Cliff and Beach in West Bay, Dorset gave glouriously beautiful back drops that has led to fans of the show doing tours to see the sites. Other locations included sites near our Weston-super-Mare facility and a lot were filmed just up the road in Clevedon.
However as the series neared the end we got an extra bonus as the storyline led the cast to Liverpool. As we watched at home we spotted a self storage company on the screen. That wasn't just any old self storage company but it was OUR self storage company! Those on the ball will know we don't have a facility in Liverpool yet but it turns out they used Avonmouth in Bristol as the backdrop for the Liverpool scenes. Makes sense as Avonmouth has the docks and not many people can distinguish one from another...